We are officially off our summer break and have been back to our regular homeschooling grind for a couple of weeks now. My son and I are still on Level 5 and truth be told, I really do not want to hurry him up. He is only 9 years old and he can take his time.
As with any regular students that enjoyed his summer break, I had to remind the little guy our rules as we go back to our homeschooling schedule. Yes, we may not be rigid with our time schedule but there are some guidelines that we need to be reminded of, otherwise we all know that complacence breed half-baked individuals.
1. Always start the day with Bible Daily Devotion. As we do daily devotions, we do our oil-pulling (sesame oil or VCO) for 15 minutes.
2. Never forget to gargle thoroughly with Swish. This is imperative as the toxins from our oil-pulling routine may have been introduced in our oral cavity and that totally defeats the purpose of why we oil-pull altogether. We are especially particular about our oral health and we make sure that our homeschooler embraces that. We all know we only get to have one set of permanent teeth!
3. Homeschooler goes on a 10 to 20 minute basketball shooting in the garage for morning exercise.
4. Breakfast right after exercise.
5. Homeschooling starts from 7 to 8:30 A.M. (Continue reading…)